FARMHOUSE YOGURT, APRICOT

Produkt

FARMHOUSE YOGURT, APRICOT

White yogurt with apricots. This is as simple as can be. The yogurt matures in the traditional way upon a layer of apricots at the bottom of the cup. The fruit flavour contains 55 % apricots with the remaining 45 % of purely natural origin. The white yogurt contains beneficial cultures of Bifidobacterium and Lactobacillus acidophilus.

Nutritional information per 100 g of product

Energy kJ 391
Energy kcal 93
Fats 3,1 g
of which saturated fatty acids 2,2 g
Carbohydrates 13 g
of which sugars 13 g
Proteins 3,0 g
Salt 0,11 g
složení ilustrace

Product composition

milk, fruit 18 % (apricots 55 %, sugar, stabilizer: pectin, lemon juice), milk protein, yogurt culture, Bifidobacterium BB12 and Lactobacillus acidophilus LA 5 (106/g) cultures. Use by date stated on the lid (S). Consume immediately after opening. Product package alternatives: 200 g.

Other flavours